Professional Service Provider to CoGTA KZN
The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (CoGTA) in the province of Kwa-Zulu
Natal has appointed Etilweni Projects to its Panel of service providers to render Project Management
and Engineering Services.
This appointment is for a period of 3 years and will encompass Infrastructure projects for the
Department. CoGTA has a difficult mandate which is to ensure that all municipalities perform their basic
responsibilities and functions consistently by:
- Putting people and their concerns first
- Supporting the delivery of municipal services to the right quality and standard
- Promoting good governance, transparency and accountability
- Ensuring sound financial management and accounting
- Building institutional resilience and administrative capability
Etilweni Projects is humbled to be a part of this panel.